10 Good Reasons to Join the LPRA in 2013
- The LPRA is Europe’s premier Trade Association that keeps its finger firmly on the pulse of European standardisation groups and committees, and actively participates in the decision-making processes to protect and enhance the interests of its Members.
- It brings credibility to businesses of all sizes – customers always like to see that suppliers are members of recognised industrial bodies and are active within the industry.
- Free advice and support to Members via our elected Council.
- Members’ Discount Scheme offering up to 30% Discount on Members’ Services, including consultancy and EMC testing from participating Members.
- The LPRA is a member of ETSI – enabling the LPRA to both support or lobby on behalf of its Members, giving Members a highly cost effective and more powerful and credible voice, whilst at the same time saving Members potentially thousands of Euros per annum in ETSI membership fees.
- Network with Members from other sectors of the Low Power Radio (Short Range Device) industry.
- Enjoy free publicity through the LPRA website.
- Save up to 27.5% on attending our biennial Training Workshop.
- Substantial Members Discount Rates for attending our biennial Radio Solutions Conference (the LPRA Council is in the early stages of planning the next event).
- Access to “Members only” area of our website and selected content of the LPRA e-News, delivering both useful information and advanced feed to its Members.
Posted on 31/01/2011