LPRA AGM 2010 - Invitation
We are happy to invite you to attend the 2010 Annual General Meeting of the LPRA. This Meeting will be held at Robinson College, Grange Road, Cambridge, CB3 9AN, United Kingdom on June 2nd 2010 from 17.30 till 19.30.
In this PDF-binder (please use a recent version of Adobe Reader) you will find all necessary documentation:
• The Agenda of the 2010 AGM
• Minutes of the 2009 AGM (see item 3 on the agenda)
• Chairman’s Report (see item 4 on the agenda)
• An overview of the Council Candidates (see item 5 on the agenda)
• Accounts 2009 (see item 6.1 on the agenda)
• Voting Form (for those not attending)
• Proxy Vote Form (for those not attending)
If you will attend the meeting:
Please let us know before May 28th 2010:
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: +32 (0)2 720 40 80 / F: +32 (0)2 720 20 60
If you will not attend the meeting:
You can return us the Voting Form before May 28th 2010: the Chair will vote on your behalf in accordance with your wishes.
You can return us the Proxy Vote Form before May 28th 2010: you can appoint a personal proxy who will attend the meeting and vote on your behalf.
Posted on 17/05/2010