Invitation: CRFS Open Day, Tuesday 6th October, Cambridge
CRFS, suppliers of RFeye distributed spectrum monitoring and management systems, will be holding an Open Day at their headquarters in Cambridge on Tuesday the 6th of October 2009.
This event is designed to be of interest to anyone interested in spectrum monitoring, spectrum surveillance, radio direction finding, or interference monitoring. CRFS are inviting a number of senior figures in the telecommunications industry to this event, including regulators, operators, broadcasters and system integrators, and would like to extend to you a personal invitation to attend.
They will be running a number of demonstrations which guests can move between as they wish, including:
- Live fixed-site monitoring using RFeye spectrum monitoring nodes
- Mobile monitoring and data logging using RFeye-equipped vehicles
- Portable lab based spectrum analysis using RFeye nodes
- Web-based monitoring network management tools
- Tools for visualising and analysing data collected by distributed monitoring networks
- Use of RFeye nodes for signal location (DF) using both AOA (angle of arrival) and TDOA (time difference of arrival) techniques
They will also be joined by LStelcom who will be demonstrating their MONITORplus software.
They plan to run a morning session and an afternoon session, each of which will start with a short introductory talk. The timetable for the day is as follows:
09.30 Registration for morning session starts
10.00 Introduction to CRFS
12.00 - 14.00 Buffet Lunch / registration for afternoon session
14.00 Introduction to CRFS
16.00 Event closes
Numbers for this event are limited, so If you would like to join them at this event, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, with an indication of whether you plan to attend either the morning or afternoon session.